We are beginning a trial Friday night Junior training and coaching program. If you are interested and willing to dedicate time and effort to improve your game, please show up Fridays at 6:00 p.m. Space will be limited, but we want to develop our next generation of table tennis leaders at SDTTA. D.J. Alto our past club champion has started coaching this group. This will call for a commitment from player and parents. We have yet to determine its cost, but are hoping to be inclusive to all. Please inform any board members as to your interest.
Our yearly Potluck Picnic with a table tennis rummage sale will be this September 27, 2014. We will also include a table tennis equipment swap meet where you can bring in old rackets, rubber and other items for trade. The club will provide various food and drink with some prizes. We hope our members will bring in some interesting international foods for this day.
2014 Learning Tree Summer Open (Team Tournament & Rating Events)
When: September 20-21
Sponsored by: After School Learning Tree, Stellangie, & EATT
After School Learning Tree
11525 Sorrento Valley Road, CA 92121
- All matches are best of 5 games except for the Open Singles Semifinals & Finals. The Semis & Finals of the Open will be best of 7 games.
- Must meet any age requirements by July 19th .
- No prizes will be awarded for splits, dumps, default losses, or no shows.
- Tournament committee reserves the right to modify or cancel events if there are insufficient entries.
- Players over 2400 have free entries.
- The Olympic Team format will be used for this tournament. Teams are not allowed to use more or less than three players.
View the entry form by clicking here.