Home > News > College Scholarships for Table Tennis

College Scholarships for Table Tennis

December 22nd, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments
* Do you want to continue playing table tennis and get a degree?* Would you like to make friends with players from other countries? * How would you like a university to pay for your tournaments? * Why pay full price for college when you can attend Lindenwood for less and still play table tennis?   Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri (St. Louis area) is expanding their collegiate table tennis program.  Financial assistance is available for table tennis players at all levels of play.   Lindenwood is a dynamic four-year liberal arts institution.  It offers more than 120 undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 15,000 students.  Lindenwood is an independent institution firmly rooted in Judeo-Christian values.  (http://www.lindenwood.edu)   The table tennis program was started in April 2008.  Lindenwood has 18 Butterfly Centrefold 25 tables and two Butterfly Amicus 3000 Plus robots.  The University pays for team members to compete in approximately 8-10 USATT-sanctioned tournaments per year. Click here for more details.   See the attached flier for additional information.   If you are looking to save some money on college costs and want to continue competing in table tennis while you study, then contact me for details.   Thanks,
Randy Kendle
Co-Head Coach Lindenwood Table Tennis
  1. forouzan
    May 25th, 2013 at 7:44am | #1

Hello I’m forouzan farzinnejad,from iran and 17.5years old.I’m studying at the last grade of high school and I will get diploma. I’m playing professional at iran and I like to come there for my progress in table tennis.How can I get sport scholarship?or can I play table tennis under your supervision ?

2. Mazen Farouk
    May 4th, 2015 at 4:30pm | #2

Hi, I’m Mazen Farouk Egyptian born on 25.3.2001. I’m table tennis player ranked 3 under 15 years in Egyptian Table Tennis Fedration “ETTF”. I’ve completed 1st year prep. school (equal grade 7). Now I’m exploring for sports support and scholarship as a professional player. I’d like to graduate from high school as well. I have no problem with immegration. Can I get this chance at your ends?

3. Dennis
    Dennis
    May 21st, 2015 at 10:27am | #3

Hi Mazen:
    Can you send me more information about yourself please at dseisun1@gmail.com.
    Our club does not offer scholarships but if I hear of anybody that does I will let you know.
    Good luck
    Dennis
    SDTTA Board member

4. anshuman sharma
    January 29th, 2016 at 6:52am | #4

i am from INDIA n i want to play Table Tennis with studies.I will be in 12 th standard now n i m state rank player.HW CN I GET SCHOLARSHIP CN I KNOW

5. Jeandry mathilda
    June 19th, 2016 at 5:45am | #5

Hi, mine name is jeandry. I am from aruba. I am 14 years old. I am the first in u18 and the fourth top player in aruba. I would live if you send me an scholarship. Pls.

6. brian mwangi
    October 20th, 2016 at 9:41pm | #6

Hello.. i am Brian..a 21year 4th yr student at Kenyatta University in Kenya . I have played proffessional table tennis in Kenya for the last 4yrs .and currently am the captain of our team thats are two times National University Champions..in the last 4yrs.. i wish and hope to get a scholarship to explore other table tennis opportunities in other countries..in the long run i will give back to my club with skills that i will acquire..

7. Cameron Smith
    March 31st, 2017 at 12:36pm | #7

Cameron Smith HS senior playing tabletennis since 2009. I’ve trained with a personal coach since 2010 until present.. Graduating June 2017 Would like to continue playing on a competitive basis while attending college.

8. Cameron Smith
    March 31st, 2017 at 12:38pm | #8

Cameron Smith :

Cameron Smith HS senior playing tabletennis since 2009. I’ve trained with a personal coach since 2010 until present.. Graduating June 2017 Would like to continue playing on a competitive level while attending college.